Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome to On the Move Ministries

Welcome my Sisters and Brothers.

This is a new concept for Bible Study. Since we all in one way or another travel for work and still need to deepen our relationship with God, I thought this would be a great way to have an online Bible Study and a monthly fellowship. Starting in June On the Move Ministries will begin posting weekly online Bible Study lessons.

I decided to use Richard Foster's book Celebration of Discipline because this book truly help shape me as a new convert to Christianity 13 years ago.  For the last 9 years I have used parts of this book to teach spiritual maturity classes and workshops for new and seasoned Christians.

As we cover each topic in depth this blog will serve the purpose to discuss each discipline on a weekly basis.  I will post a full lesson each week to engage you all.  However, the last Sunday of each month we will meet for fellowship and further discussion.  I started to say Charlotte only but since I'm always traveling for business or ministry I will let you know at the beginning of the month what state and city.  Watch out now On the Move Ministries will be coming to your town.

Lastly, to comment on this blog everyone will have to join.  So join today and share this information with others and let us keep the Gospel on the Move with On the Move Ministries.

Rev. Lettie