Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Weary Need Rest

It has been a while since I've posted a Bible Study lesson or other encouraging words. Traveling weekly, working long hours, trying to maintain a healthy spiritual and lifestyle is a lot on the body. This year have been the year of changes. I have been overwhelmed with additional responsibilities that has taken time away from writing. Our bodies will tell us when we need the rest and this time I listened intently and took the time I needed for renew my physical and spiritual body.

The next Bible Study lesson will be available on Tuesday as we continue with Meditation. Continue to keep me in prayer as I will do each of you who are following me on this new journey of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.