Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 10 Character (Day 2) - Character Transformation

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Character Transformation

Scripture Reading: Genesis 28:10-29:30

Reflection:
What was God's covenant with Jacob?

What does it say about God that God would make such a covenant with someone who had been a cheat and a liar?

When have you been deceived?

How have you seen transformation of character?  


Prayer: Thank you, Lord for seeing past my surface-level schemes and emotions.  Thank you for promising to be with me.  Refine my character and make me more like who you would have me to be.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.