Thursday, April 18, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 10 Character (Day 4) - Break Away

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Break Away

Scripture Reading: Genesis 31:1-55

Reflection:
What points of dishonesty and deception do you see in today's reading?

What negative patterns did Jacob need to overcome in his life? Laban's?

What do you need to make a clean break from in order for God to sharpen your character?

What patterns need adjusting?  


Prayer: God, you never leave me.  You cal me, and go with me everywhere.  Call me to a place of more depth of character as I journey to living fully in you.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.