Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 9 Testing (Day 3) - Bread from Heaven

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Bread from Heaven

Scripture Reading: Exodus 15:22-16:35

Reflection:
Describe the relationship between God and the Israelites.

How did the Israelites show a lack of trust?  What was their test?

Describe your relationship with God.

What test are you going through in your walk with God?

Prayer: God, make me faithful in the time of testing.  Help me rely on you and your provision.  I'm grateful that you love me so very much.  Give me the faith and the desire to love and trust you.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.