Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 11 Perserverance (Day 3) - Community Support

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Community Support

Scripture Reading: Exodus 17:8-16; Psalm 20

Reflection:
How did Moses' friends help him persevere?

What did they gain from their perseverance?

How does the psalm give your perspective?

How can your group of friends remind one another to persevere using the words of Psalm 20?  


Prayer: Lord, I know that some people trust in personal strength, money, or power, but I trust in you alone.  Help me make good friends who will point me to you when I need perspective.  Help me to ground myself in your goodness and love so that no matter what comes my way, I will persevere in your name. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.