Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 9 Testing (Day 5) - The Other Side

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


The Other Side

Scripture Reading: Psalm 66

Reflection:
List the tests that the psalmist writes about.

List the blessings that the psalmist names. 

Now list the tests that you have endured.

List the blessings in your life that you're on the other side of those tests. 

Prayer: God, I praise you because you are good and faithful and trustworthy.  Thank you for testing me, refining me and making me more and more like Christ.  Keep working on me until I'm who you created me to be. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.