Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 14 Sharing Your Faith (Day 1) - Do I Have To?

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Do I Have To?

Scripture Reading: Matthew 28:16-20; Acts 1:1-9

Reflection:
What does Jesus mean by spiritual power?

What is the message that we share with those who do not know Jesus?

In what ways can you commit to sharing your faith in the hopes of making disciples?


Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank you for entrusting me with carrying your gospel to the whole world.  Give me the courage to share my faith and the dedication to let everything about my life point to you.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.