Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 15 Hope (Day 2) - Anchored Hope

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Anchored Hope

Scripture Reading: Psalm 25:1-5, 62:1-8

Reflection:
When have you put your hope in something or someone other than God?  How did that turn out?

Why did you think the psalmist so hoped in God?

What promises do the psalms mention for people who hope in God?

Where do you put your hope right now?


Prayer:  God, I know you are the only reliable source of hope.  I know in my mind that I need not look elsewhere, though my mind is prone to wander.  Keep my mind and heart set on your.  Ground me in the hope that you are always with and for me.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.