Friday, May 31, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 15 Hope (Day 5) - The Hope of God's Call

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


The Hope of God's Call

Scripture Reading: Ephesians 1:15-23; 1 John 3:1-3; 1 Peter 1:13-15

Reflection:
Based on these scriptures, how would you describe Christian hope?

What does it mean to live with this hope?

How have you experienced hope in your walk with God?

How would you describe hope as active and dynamic in your life?


Prayer:  Lord, I want to keep my eyes fixed on you and the hope I have in your will for me.  Help me trust in your and participate in the hope you pour into my life.  Help me to live it out.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.