Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 15 Hope (Day 1) - Doubts and Questions

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Doubts and Questions

Scripture Reading: John 3:1-15, 19:38-42, 20:19-30

Reflection:
What kept Thomas from fully believing in the risen Christ?

Have you ever experienced the road from despair to hope?  How did you get from one end to the other?

How does Jesus teach us to see the kingdom of God?

What would you ask Jesus if you could ask him questions like Nicodemus?


Prayer: Lord, when I doubt, would you plant in me a hope that never leaves or waivers with our questions?  I want to believe and hold on to you.  Make me strong and give me eyes to see you clearly. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.