Thursday, June 13, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 17 Worship (Day 4) - A New Song

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


A New Song

Scripture Reading: Psalms 96-99; Revelation 4:11

Reflection:

Choose one of the psalms today's reading and write it in your own words.  How would you write a worship poem or song to praise God for all that God has done in your life?

How does the image of nature rising up to praise inspire you to worship?

What do the various postures of worship mentioned in today's readings teach you about how to worship?

Prayer:  God who made the heavens and the earth, I give you praise for your mighty works.  But even apart from your great works, I praise you because you are my God.  Give me a heart to worship you.  Let me join with all creation to sing your praise with my very life. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.