Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 18 Communion (Day 1) - Passover

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Passover

Scripture Reading: Exodus 12:1-30

Reflection:

What do you more fully understand about he Passover after reading today's scriptures?

How can we teach our children about what God has done?

Have you ever needed deliverance?  How did you experience God's deliverance?


Prayer:  God I wasn't there to be rescued when you delivered the Israelites.  But you have delivered me from sin and freed me for a relationship and life with you.  As I participate in Holy Communion, may I remember your mighty acts from the first Passover to the cross.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.