Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 19 Family (Day 2) - Honoring Elders

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Honoring Elders

Scripture Reading: Exodus 20:12; Ephesians 6:1-4; Titus 2:1-15

Reflection:

Why do you think honoring your mother and father made it in the Ten Commandments?

What does it mean to honor your parents?

What does family look like according to Titus 2:1-15?

Prayer:  Lord, I know that you will call me to honor and respect my parents and elders.  Forgive me for the arrogance that tells me I know better.  Make me humble and help me seek out the wisdom of my family.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.