Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 18 Communion (Day 2) - Holy Communion

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Holy Communion

Scripture Reading: Jeremiah 31:31-34; Luke 22:7-23

Reflection:

What is the new covenant described in Jeremiah?  Why does God want a new covenant?

What does Christ deliver us from a represented in the act of Communion?

How do you make sacrifices in your walk with God?

Prayer:  Lord, forgive me when I take Communion as though it were an empty ritual.  Thank you for extending your great covenant to me.  Find me faithful as I participate in that covenant and live it out.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.