Friday, June 28, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 19 Family (Day 5) - We will Serve the Lord

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

We will Serve the Lord

Scripture Reading: Joshua 24:15; Matthew 18:1-10; Galatians 6:7-10

Reflection:

Joshua declared that his household would serve God.  Does your family have such a declaration?  Why or why not?

Describe the lifestyle of a family who has God as its head, based on all you've read about family.  How does your family compare?  What changes might you need to make?

Prayer:  Lord, come and be the center of my life and of my family.  Rid me of sin and help me guard against anything that isn't from you.  You are my God and I am your child.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.