Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 20 Grace (Day 1) - Undeserved Love

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Undeserved Love

Scripture Reading: John 1:1-18, 3:16-21

Reflection:

What do you read in today's passage about God's love for you?

To what lengths did God go to demonstrate that love?


How have you experienced God's grace in your life?



What does the sacrifice God made for you mean to you?

Prayer:  Lord, I find  myself undone by your grace and love.  You loved me as a sinner when you had no reason to.  You call me to be your own, and I'm grateful.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.