Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 22 Truth (Day 5) - The Spirit of Truth

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

The Spirit of Truth

Scripture Reading: John 15-17

Reflection:

How does the Holy Spirit reveal God's truth to the world?  To you?

Why do you think the Holy Spirit is referred to as the Spirit of Truth?

How does God make us holy in the truth?

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the Companion to point me to your love, witness to your love and truth and guide me as I follow you.  I know you are the truth.  When everything around me gets fuzzy, I know you are the true, holy, loving companion God who is ever with me and will ever be.  Thanks be to God.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.