Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 22 Truth (Day 2) - The Truth Will Set You Free

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

The Truth Will Set You Free

Scripture Reading: John 8:31-47; Psalm 119:30-32

Reflection:

Why did Jesus say that the people couldn't hear him?

How does the truth set you free?

What does freedom feel like?

How does truth-telling create more freedom?

Prayer: Lord, I'm so grateful you are the truth and that you call truth out in me.  I am utterly dependent on you for salvation, righteousness, hope, joy and my very life.  I'm ever grateful for the freedom in which I now live - forgiven, saved, and filled with hope.  What a wonderful God you are. Amen!

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.