Thursday, July 11, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 21 Baptism (Day 4) - Water and Covenant

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Water and Covenant

Scripture Reading: Genesis 1:1-23; 7:1-8:22; Exodus 14:15-31; Joshua 3-4; Matthews 2:13-17

Reflection:

How does water symbolize life?

What major events in the Bible can you think of that center around water?

What does it mean to be born of water and the Spirit?

Prayer:  Lord, thank you for your covenant love that binds me forever to you.  Thank you for saving me, loving me, knowing me and making a way for me to be with you always. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.