Friday, July 5, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 20 Grace (Day 5) - Offering Grace

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Offering Grace

Scripture Reading: Colossians 1:3-14; Matthew 18:21-35; Luke 6:27-36

Reflection:

How does the message of grace change you?

What does Jesus teach us about extending grace in Matthew 18:21-35?

How difficult is it to offer grace when you've been wronged or offended?  What does Jesus call us to do?

Prayer:  Lord, I pray that your grace will bear fruit in me, that my life would bear witness to your work in me.  Give me the strength and wisdom to extend grace freely as you did for me so lovingly. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.