Thursday, July 4, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 20 Grace (Day 4) - Justified by Grace

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Justified by Grace

Scripture Reading: Romans 5:1-11; 1 Timothy 1:17-27

Reflection:

What did your life look like before Christ?

How do you understand the restoration of something that was broken?  How is that like your relationship with God?

How does your life witness to the great, saving love of God?

Prayer:  God, when I was still a sinner, you loved me.  You made a way for me to be in relationship with you and invited me in with open arms.  Take away my pride that suggests I deserve anything from you at all and grant me humility to boast only in your great love.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.