Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 23 Holy Spirit (Day 2) - Filled with the Spirit


The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Filled with the Spirit

Scripture Reading: Acts 4:1-37; Ephesians 5:17-18

Reflection:

How did the Hoy Spirit empower Peter and John?

How does the story of Peter and John encourage you to be bold as you live out your faith? 

How can you become filled with the Spirit?

Prayer: Spirit of God, strengthen me to be bold as I bear witness to your great works in the world and in my life. When I'm faced with trials, fill me with your presence and speak through me.  Let me join with the apostles and the early church in total surrender to your goodness, grace and generosity.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.