Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 22 Truth (Day 1) - The Way, The Truth and The Life

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

The Way, The Truth and The Life

Scripture Reading: John 14:1-4; Romans 1:18-25

Reflection:

What does it mean that Jesus is the truth?

What does it mean to trade God's truth for a lie?

How have you traded God's truth for lies in the past?

Prayer: Jesus, I believe you are the way and the truth and life.  Forgive me when I deny who you are by making idols of my own ideas.  When I get lost, come find me.  When I lose my mind, remind me again that you are the truth.  When I lose my joy, give me life abundant.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.