Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 21 Baptism (Day 5) - Baptism Stories

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Baptism Stories

Scripture Reading: Acts 8:4-40

Reflection:

What were the motivations of the two men who sought baptism?

When was the last time you were eager to hear and receive the gospel?

What is your baptism story?

Prayer:  Lord, sometimes I find myself looking for what I can get out of this life with you.  I want to be like the Ethiopian who genuinely longed for new life.  Make my story to be one of rejoicing and pointing others to you. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.