Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 23 Holy Spirit (Day 3) - Life, Breath and Creativity


The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Life, Breath and Creativity

Scripture Reading: Genesis 1, Job 33:4, Psalm 104

How does the Holy Spirit express God's creativity?

How is the Holy Spirit life and breath?

How does the Spirit breathe life into you?


How are you renewed by the Spirit?
Prayer: Holy Spirit, live in me.  Renew me.  Create through me.  Give me life and let my very breath remind me that you created me and sustain me and give me life.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion


No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.