Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 24 Setting an Example (Day 3) - Pass it On

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Pass it On

Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 31:1-8; Hebrews 11:1-12:2

Reflection:

When Moses neared the end of his life, God raised up Joshua to lead the Israelites tot he promised land.  How did Moses pass the torch on to Joshua?
 

How do the heroes of faith listed in Hebrews cheer you on?
 

How do you find strength to "run the race" because of the examples of these heroes faith?

Prayer: Lord, I'm so grateful there is a cloud of witnesses to cheer me on as I live my life for you.  Add me to the list of faithful followers and make me an example for future generations.  Amen.


Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.