Thursday, August 1, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 24 Setting an Example (Day 4) - Live Like Christ

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Live Like Christ

Scripture Reading: Philippians 1:27-2:18

Reflection:

What does it mean to live in a manner worthy of Christ's gospel?
 

Who is our ultimate example?  What attitude did he have that is an example to us?
 

How do you shine like a start in your part of the world?

Prayer: Lord Jesus, you were the ultimate example of humility and generosity.  I struggle so hard to be selfless and put others before myself.  Grant me the kind of humility you took on.  Let my life demonstrate such an example of who you are that others see your light in me.  Help me to light up the world with gladness because of your goodness. Amen.


Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.