Friday, August 16, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 26 Healing (Day 5) - A Grateful Response


The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

 A Grateful Reaponse

Scripture Reading: Luke 17:11-18; Psalm 103:1-6

Reflection:
 
How many of the healed men returned to praise God?
 
Why do you think the others did not?

What is the psalmist praising God for?

What attitude do these passages teach us to have as we seek and receive healing?

Prayer: Lord, I'm so grateful you bring healing to my life.  Admittedly, I'm often like the nine men who went on their way without praising you. You've saved me from the pit and healed me. I praise you for all that you've done and all that you are. Amen. 

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.