Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Weekday Devotiional - Week 28 Contagious Life (Day 3) - Witness in Trials

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Witness in Trials

Scripture Reading: 2 Corinthians 1:3-2:2

Reflection:


Why did Paul want to share his trials with the church in Corinth?
  

What was Paul's testimony to the church there?
 

What trials have you been through?

How can your story be a witness to others?

Prayer: Lord, I know you never promised me a perfect life.  I know I'll have trials and struggles as I live out my faith in this world.  I pray that you would help  me to use those trials as a testimony to your great love and presence.  Help me to tell your story well. Amen. 

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.