Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 25 Courage (Day 5) - Courage to spread the Gospel

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Courage to Spread the Gospel

Scripture Reading: Acts 13:1-12, 14:21-28

Reflection:
 

How were Paul and Barnabas chosen and sent out?
 

Why would they need courage for their mission work?

How does your church send people out for mission?

How are you a courageous missionary in your part of the world?

Prayer: Lord, I know you call me to be the church wherever I am.  Help me be courageous as i live out my faith and point others to you.  Amen.


Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.