Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 25 Courage (Day 2) - Courage to Face a Giant

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Courage to Face a Giant

Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17:12-58

Reflection:

Where does David's courage come from?
 

What are the Goliath-like situations in your life?

What gives you the courage to face the trial head on?
 

What leap of faith do you need courage for right now?

Prayer: God, you amaze me by the way you make short, ordinary shepherds overcome enormous, brutish giants.  Give me courage to face the giants in my life with complete resolved that you will be with me and take care of me. Amen.


Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.