Friday, August 23, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 27 Work (Day 5) - Work From the Heart

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Work From the Heart

Scripture Reading: 1 Corinthians 3:10-15; Colossians 3:23-24

Reflection:


What kind of work lasts?
 
What is all of our work based upon?

What is the reward for good work?


What do these passages say to us about our commitment to good work?

Prayer: Lord, I want to do good work and work hard at all I do.  I know you don't need my work, but thank you for inviting me to participate in bringing your kingdom to earth.  Bring out excellence in me and give me the diligence to work as though I'm working for you.  Amen. 

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.