Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 27 Work (Day 3) - Accountability in Work

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Accountability in Work

Scripture Reading: Matthew 25:14-30

Reflection:


What happened to the servants who grew the money?
 
What happened to the one who hid the money?

What does this passage teach you about working hard?


How can God bless your work to make it more than what you started with?

Prayer: Lord, I can be stingy.  Sometimes I hide my gifts and abilities so I don't get hurt.  Forgive me when I sit on my hands and miss your blessing.  Help me to work hard and take risks for you. Amen. 

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.