Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 27 Work (Day 1) - Witness in Work

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Witness in Work

Scripture Reading: 2 Thessalonians 3:6-15; 1 Thessalonians 2:6-12

Reflection:
 What were some believers in the Thessalonian church doing instead of working?
 
What did Paul say that he had a right to do but didn't?

What do both of these passages say to you about how to work?

Prayer: Lord, I confess I've become undisciplined in my work sometimes.  I meddle in other people's business, don't work for what I need, and act like I deserve to be served rather than to serve.  Humble me, Lord.  Make me a disciplined worker who shows the world who you are by my actions. Amen. 

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.