Thursday, August 22, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 27 Work (Day 4) - Competent Work

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Competent Work

Scripture Reading: Proverbs 31:10-31

Reflection:


List the attributes of a competent wife.
 
What is her work ethic?

Who are some women in your life who demonstrate these characteristics?


How can you apply these lessons in your own life?

Since many families are two wage earners, how do you balance these characteristics?

Prayer: God, I long to have the work ethic describe in Proverbs 31.  I want to be competent as I do my work.  I want to be excellent in business, nurturing, housekeeping, child-rearing and relationships. Thank you for the examples that show us diligence, discipline and purpose in work.  Help  me be an example to others as well.  Amen. 

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.