Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 26 Healing (Day 2) - Be Made Well

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Be Made Well

Scripture Reading: John 5:1-15

Reflection:
 

What were the man's excuses for not getting int he healing waters?
 

What was Jesus' question to him?

What excuses do you make about an area of your life that needs healing?

What do you need Jesus to do in your life to bring healing?

Prayer: Lord, I want to be made well.  I feel broken, defeated, like there's no use in trying.  But you make me well.  Help me get up, take my mat, and walk out of defeat into your healing presence. Amen.


Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.