Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 28 Contagious Life (Day 4) - Persuading Others to Faith

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Persuading Others to Faith

Scripture Reading: 2 Corinthians 5:11-6:2

Reflection:


What motivated Paul to share his faith?
  

How are we Christ's ambassadors?
 

How has your experience of God's love affected how you tell others about God's love?

Prayer: Lord, I've blown away that you call me to minister to the world with you.  Thank you for the reconciling work of Christ that allows me to be called your child.  Empower me to point others toward a restored relationship with you, and give me words that persuade people of your love for them. Amen. 

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.