Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 28 Contagious Life (Day 5) - Imitate Christ

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Imitate Christ

Scripture Reading: Ephesians 4:17-5:2

Reflection:


What behaviors of a Christ follower are listed in this passage?
  

What behaviors are pare of the former life?
 

How do we imitate God?

How will you live a contagious life that points others to the great love of God?

Prayer: Lord, help me put away my former self with my old behavior and put on your love, truth, and goodness instead.  Help me live a life that attracts people to your love.  Thank you for the example of Christ.  May I be a faithful imitator of his love.  Amen. 

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.