Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 26 Healing - (Day 1) - Persistence and Faith

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Persistence and Faith

Scripture Reading: Mark 10:46-52, 2:1:1-12

Reflection:
 

Why do you think Bartimaeus was so persistent?
 

What did Jesus say to him?

Have you ever "broken trough the roof" to get a friend to Jesus?  What happened?

How do you respond to Jesus' question, What do you want me to do for you?

Prayer: Lord of Healing, thank you for stories about people like Bartimaeus and the friends who cut through a roof just to get to you.  I know you're my healing, too.  Give me the faith and persistence of these men as I seek healing in my own life and for those I love.  Amen.


Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.