Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 28 Contagious Life (Day 1) - Contagious Love

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   
This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

  Contagious Love

Scripture Reading: John 13:34-35; 1 John 3:11-24

Reflection:


How can people know that they follow Jesus?
  

Whose love and contagious life has shown you that they follow Jesus?
 

How can you live a contagious life so that others come to know Jesus by your actions?

Prayer: Lord, I don't always demonstrate the kind of love you call me to.  It can be hard to love, to put other people first and give up some of what I have for another.  But you call me to live generously, full of love.  You call me to show the world about your love simply by the way I live my life.  Fill me with your love and let it spill out into the world.  Amen. 

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.