Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 4 Serving (Day 3) - The Cost of Following Jesus

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

The Cost of Following Jesus

Scripture Reading: Luke 9:51-10:42

Reflection:  
How do these stories teach you about your life of service?

What have you given up to follow Jesus?

What do you find most challenging about living a life of service?

Prayer: 
Lord,I want to believe that I could drop everything and follow you.  Give me the faith to lay my life down and take up your cross.  Let everything about my life be worship that points to your great love.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.