Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 5 Stewardship (Day 1) - What is Stewardship

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

What is Stewardship

Scripture Reading:  Genesis 1-2; Luke 12:35-48; 1 Corinthians 3

Reflection:  

What does it mean to be a steward of God's creation?

How would you describe a good and faithful manager of God's resources?

What gifts has God entrusted to you?  How seriously do you take the task of stewarding those gifts?


Prayer: God, I confess that I am not always that great a steward of your resources.  Forgive me when I forget I have been entrusted with much.  Show me how to be a good steward of all you have blessed me with.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.