Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 5 Stewardship (Day 5) - Simplicity and Stewardship

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Simplicity and Stewardship

Scripture Reading: Matthew 6:19-34, 11:25-30

Reflection:
Would you say you have simplicity in your life?  In what ways?

What do today's readings say about the benefits of a simple life?

How are simplicity and stewardship connected?

How can being free of worry and anxiety help you become a better stewards of your life?


Prayer:  Lord, remind me that your love is all I need.  When I get consumed by the stuff of earth, remind me that you are all-consuming.  Free me from worry and anxiety.  Free me to fully live for you.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.