Friday, March 29, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 7 Hospitality (Day 5) - Radical Hospitality

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.


Radical Hospitality

Scripture Reading: James 2:14-26; 1 John 3:16-24

Reflection:
How does faith move from words to action?

What is the definition of love in the passage from 1 John?

How do you put your love for Jesus into action in your everyday life?

In what ways can you crate a deeper sense of hospitality in your life?

Prayer:  Lord, it's a little scary to open up my life and welcome people I don't know.  Help me break through my fear and seek our opportunities to share your love and welcome.  Give me vision to see the stranger in need and the courage to meet the need.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.