Thursday, March 14, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 5 Stewardship (Day 4) -

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Time Management

Scripture Reading: Psalm 90; Hebrews 3

Reflection:
Make a list of all of the references to time in the psalm.

What does it mean to number our days?

How do you manage your time in a way that honors and serves God?

How could you be a better steward of today while it's still called today?


Prayer: Lord, help me to savor every minute of every day as an opportunity to worship you and share your love with others.  Forgive me when I waste time and help me choose wisely as I plan my days.  Be the God of my time and let my schedule look like worship to you.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.