Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 6 Love (Day 5) - Love in the Church

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Love in the Church

Scripture Reading: Romans 13:8-10, 12:9-13; Galatians 5:13-14

Reflection:
How should Christians show love to one another?

How easy or hard is it to show love to others?

What does it mean to love your neighbor as yourself?

To whom in your faith community do you need to extend love? 


Prayer:  Lord, sometimes I think that because the church is made of Christians we automatically all get along.  The truth is some people are just difficult.  Helm me to love everyone.  Help me especially to love the believers with whom I am in community.  Make me a shining example of your love.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.