Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 4 Serving (Day 5) - Shine like Stars

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Shine Like Stars

Scripture Reading: Matthew 20:20-28; Philippians 2:1-18

Reflection:  
How hard is it to think about giving up status and rank?  Why?

What do these passages tell you about Jesus' call to serve?

How does your life shine like stars so that others know what the love of Christ is all about?

Prayer: 
Lord, let me shine like stars so others know you.  Forgive me when I grumble and argue.  Help me to live my life in a way that points people to you.  Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.