Friday, February 15, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 1: Reading the Bible (Day 5) - Change Comes

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

Change Comes

Scripture Reading: Mark 4:1-20; Deuteronomy 30:11-20; Hebrews 4:12-13

Reflection:
Why were three of the seeds mentioned in Mark 4 incapable of producing fruit?  What was the result of the hearing and accepting the word (the seed)?

Is the full obedience mentioned in Deuteronomy achievable?  Why or why not?

What results do you hope to see in your life as you study the Bible?

Prayer:  Lord, your word is precious to me.  Help me to seek you in the scriptures.  Draw near to me.  Plant me firmly in your word and change my heart. Amen.

Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.