Thursday, February 28, 2013

Weekday Devotional - Week 3 Community (Day 4) - The Work of the Community

The Daily Devotional comes from the Common English Bible (The Daily Companion).   This is a 52 week 5 day a week daily devotional.

The Work of the Community

Scripture Reading: Philippians 1:3-11, 2:1-4

Reflection:  
What does it mean to you to be partners with God?

What do other partnerships in your life look like?

If we are partners with God, what role do you play in the partnership?  What role does God play?

Prayer: 
Lord, I know you don't need me to do anything, but you invite each of your children into the work of bringing your kingdom.  I am honored to have a part to play.  Help me to be your church - alive and on fire in this world.  Give me work to do and the courage, strength, and vision to see it through.  Amen.


Post reflection notes below for discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment

All degrading, disrespecting and dehumanizing comments will be removed.